Starting in November, in collaboration with CSA, I’m offering an online team coaching supervision workshop for practitioners who have an established supervision practice. If you are already practising as a team coaching supervisor, with or without formal training in team coaching, these workshops will enable you to explore and collaborate with others over the issues we encounter as supervisors of team coaching.
We have just one or two places remaining on this three-day workshop programme.
The themes we’ll be exploring include:
• The diverse needs of the team coach in their supervision
• The complexity of group dynamics
• How family systems show up in team coaching and supervision
• Holding the balance between role and tasks as supervisor
• Recurring themes and patterns of self in groups
• Approaches, methods and practice in supervising team coaches
The workshop will take place in November 2023 and February 2024. For all the practical details, please click the download link below: